When you try to play a game in full screen on Windows 10, the taskbar will show up. This is because the games are designed for windows 7, and Windows 10 doesn’t have an option to change this behavior.
The taskbar showing in fullscreen chrome windows 10 is a problem that many users have been experiencing. There are multiple solutions to fix it.
Update: Use our optimization tool to stop receiving error messages and slowing down your machine. Click here to get it right now.
The content is shown in full-screen mode when you double-click it, but the taskbar is not hidden! When you’re viewing a movie on your computer, the taskbar gets in the way. Many Windows 10 users have expressed their dissatisfaction with the taskbar’s appearance in full-screen mode. The taskbar typically conceals itself, but if it doesn’t, the techniques outlined below may assist.
If you follow the steps outlined here, you should be able to fix the issue when the taskbar is also shown in full-screen mode in Windows 10.
In full-screen mode, what causes the taskbar to appear?
Misconfigured taskbar settings, general system problems, or program setup may all be at blame. It’s also possible that if the taskbar is fixed in place or if a Windows update is waiting, it won’t automatically hide. Some users claim that turning off all visual effects (animations, etc.) fixes the issue.
How can I make the taskbar appear in full-screen mode?
Updated in October 2021:
You may now use this program to avoid PC issues such as file loss and viruses by utilizing it. It’s also a fantastic method to get the most out of your computer’s performance. The application easily resolves common Windows system problems – no need to spend hours debugging when you have the correct answer right at your fingertips:
- Step 1: Get the PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Microsoft Gold Certified for Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, and Vista).
- Step 2: Select “Start Scan” to look for Windows registry issues that may be causing your computer to malfunction.
- Step 3: To correct all problems, click “Repair All.”
In Windows 10, enable auto display.
- Personalization may be found under Settings.
- In the left sidebar, click the Taskbar tab.
- To enable auto disclosure, click the Automatically conceal the taskbar in desktop mode option on the right.
Visual Effects in Windows Can Be Disabled
- To access the Settings menu, press Win + I.
- In the left pane of System, select the About tab.
- Select Advanced System Settings from the Related Settings section.
- Select Settings from the Performance menu.
- Select Configure for improved performance on the Visual Effects tab.
- To save your changes, click Apply and OK. Also, click OK on any other open windows.
Restart the browser or media player if necessary.
Repair solutions are not available in all apps. So skip this step if you can’t locate the appropriate one for your situation.
- To open Run, press Win + R.
- Press OK or Enter after typing control. The Control Panel will appear on the screen.
- To access Programs and Features, go to Programs > Programs and Features.
- Right-click on the program that is not running in full-screen mode in the list of installed apps.
- To restore the program, choose Repair or Modify and follow the on-screen instructions.
Start Explorer.exe again.
- Select Task Manager by right-clicking on the taskbar.
- Alternatively, launch the Task Manager from the WinX menu by using the Win + X key combination.
- In Task Manager, go to the Processes tab and look for the Windows Explorer process under Applications.
- Restart Windows Explorer by right-clicking on it.
- Your screen will go blank or black for a brief period when you restart File Explorer.
RECOMMENDED: To fix Windows problems and improve system performance, go here.
Most Commonly Asked Questions
When an application or service on your computer “notifies” the taskbar, it stays displayed. The taskbar will stay open if the application’s status changes often. Check your running applications and shut them one by one if you’re experiencing trouble using apps, movies, or documents in full-screen mode.
- Right-click an empty space on the taskbar.
- Check to see whether the “Lock taskbar” option is selected.
- Click and hold the left mouse button on an empty taskbar space.
- Drag the taskbar to the side of the screen where you want it.
- Let go of the mouse.
Press the Windows + I keys to bring up the settings menu, then choose Personalization. In the desktop mode option, choose Taskbar in the left pane and switch on Hide taskbar automatically. When you’re watching movies or playing games on your computer, see if the taskbar remains visible in full-screen mode.
- Select Restart from the drop-down menu.
- Right-click on the taskbar to bring up the context menu.
- Select Taskbar Options from the drop-down menu.
- Make sure the option to hide the taskbar automatically in desktop mode is turned on.
- Close the taskbar’s settings.
The taskbar won’t go away in fullscreen is a problem that many users experience. There are many solutions to the issue, but one of the best ways to resolve it is by disabling Aero Snap.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why does my taskbar stay in fullscreen?
This is a known issue with the game, and it has been reported to Ubisoft.
How do I stop the Windows 10 taskbar from popping up?
To stop the Windows 10 taskbar from popping up, you need to disable the Show Start button option. You can do this by going to Settings > Personalization > Taskbar and scrolling down until you see the option for Show Start button. Uncheck it and click Save changes.
Why is my taskbar not auto hiding?
The taskbar is not auto hiding because its a feature that has been removed from Windows 10.
- taskbar won’t hide in fullscreen windows 10
- taskbar showing in fullscreen game windows 10
- taskbar showing in fullscreen windows 10
- windows 10 taskbar not hiding in fullscreen youtube
- how to hide taskbar windows 10 when full screen video