DroidAdmin is a lightweight administration tool for Android devices. It allows you to remotely control and administrate your device from anywhere on the Internet, as well as perform various actions such as installing applications or changing system settings. This article will discuss how to use DroidAdmin on PC Windows 10,8,7
The “filelinked firestick” is a program that allows users to download DroidAdmin for PC Windows 10,8,7. The application is available for free on the Google Play Store.
Are you looking for a solution to get DroidAdmin for your Windows 10/8/7 computer? Then you’ve come to the right spot. Continue reading to learn how to download and install DroidAdmin, one of the finest free tools apps for PC.
The majority of the applications accessible on the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store are designed specifically for mobile devices. But did you know that even if the official version for the PC platform isn’t available, you may still use any of your favorite Android or iOS applications on your laptop? Yes, there are a few easy strategies you can use to install Android applications on a Windows laptop and utilize them the same way you would on an Android phone.
In this post, we’ll show you how to download DroidAdmin for PC in a step-by-step process. So, before we get started, let’s have a look at DroidAdmin’s technical requirements.
Technical Specifications for DroidAdmin for PC
|File size||a few MBs|
|Package of Apps||com.aot.droidadmin|
DroidAdmin is the most popular software in the Google Playstore’s Free Tools category. It has a lot of positive feedback and ratings. DroidAdmin for Windows currently has over 10000000+ program installs and an average user aggregate rating of 3.9 stars.
DroidAdmin isn’t available on the Google Play Store right now. If you haven’t already done so, go to one of the third-party APK download sites and download DroidAdmin. It’s well worth the download on your smartphone.
Download DroidAdmin for Windows 10/8/7 Laptop:
These days, the majority of applications are created just for mobile devices. PUBG, Subway Surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, and other games and applications are exclusively accessible on Android and iOS. However, Android emulators enable us to run all of these applications on a PC.
So, even if the official DroidAdmin for PC version isn’t available, you can still use it using emulators. In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to utilize DroidAdmin on PC using two popular Android emulators.
Download DroidAdmin for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 1:
Bluestacks is a popular Android emulator that allows you to run Android apps on your Windows PC. The Bluestacks application is also available for Mac OS. In this technique, we will download and install DroidAdmin for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop using Bluestacks. Let’s get started with our step-by-step installation instructions.
- Step 1: If you haven’t already, download the Bluestacks program from the link below – Bluestacks for PC may be downloaded here.
- Step 2: The installation method is straightforward and uncomplicated. Open the Bluestacks emulator when it has been successfully installed.
- Step 3: The Bluestacks software may take a while to load at first. You should be able to view the Bluestacks Home screen after it has been launched.
- Step 4: Bluestacks comes with Google Play Store pre-installed. Locate Playstore on the home screen and double-click it to access it.
- Step 5: Now go to the Software Store and look for the app you want to install on your computer. In our situation, we’ll look for DroidAdmin to download and install on our PC.
- Step 6: DroidAdmin will be installed on Bluestacks immediately when you click the Install button. The program may be found in Bluestacks’ list of installed applications.
You can now use DroidAdmin on your laptop by just double-clicking on the program icon in Bluestacks. You may use the app in the same manner as you would on an Android or iOS phone.
Because the program isn’t accessible on Google Play, you’ll need to get the DroidAdmin APK file from a third-party APK site and then use Bluestacks’ Install APK File option at the bottom of the screen. You do not need to download the game from the Google Playstore. However, it is suggested that you use the regular procedure to install any Android apps.
Bluestacks’ newest version comes with a slew of impressive features. The Samsung Galaxy J7 smartphone is practically 6X quicker than Bluestacks4. Using Bluestacks to install DroidAdmin on a PC is thus advised. Bluestacks requires a PC with a minimum setup. If you don’t, you can have trouble loading high-end games like PUBG.
Download DroidAdmin for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 2:
MEmu play is yet another famous Android emulator that has recently gained a lot of attention. It’s very adaptable, quick, and specifically intended for gaming. Now we’ll look at how to install DroidAdmin on a Windows 10 or Windows 8 or Windows 7 laptop using MemuPlay.
- Step 1: Get MemuPlay and install it on your computer. Memu Play Website has a download link for you. Download the program from the official website.
- Step 2: Once the emulator is installed, launch it and look for the Google Playstore app icon on the Memuplay home screen. To open, just double-tap on it.
- Step 3: Go to the Google Play Store and look for the DroidAdmin app. Locate the official AOT developer app and click the Install button.
- Step 4: DroidAdmin will appear on the MEmu Play home screen after successful installation.
MemuPlay is a straightforward and straightforward application. When compared to Bluestacks, it is really light. You can play high-end games like PUBG, Mini Militia, Temple Run, and others since it is built for gaming.
DroidAdmin for PC – Final Thoughts:
With its simple but effective interface, DroidAdmin has gained a lot of traction. We’ve shown two of the most effective ways to install DroidAdmin on a PC or laptop running Windows. Both of the aforementioned emulators are widely used to run Apps on a computer. To obtain DroidAdmin for your Windows 10 PC, you may use any of these options.
This brings us to the end of our DroidAdmin Download for PC post. Please let us know if you have any questions or have any problems when installing Emulators or DroidAdmin for Windows in the comments section. We’ll be happy to assist you!